$449 per person
From 2-6 people
90-Mile Smoky Mountains Flight
Wildlife Spotting Opportunities
Our Ever-Popular Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tour
This truly is a Grand Tour of the Great Smoky Mountains! When time is limited and you need to fit as much into our vacation as possible, this helicopter adventure is for you. It begins over downtown Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg before entering the national park boundary. Once inside the park, you will fly from the Sugarlands area all the way to Cades Cove.
Views along the route include Elkmont, Blanket Mountain, Meigs Mountain, Tremont and Thunderhead. Depending on the time of day, there is a good possibility you’ll see wildlife. Whitetail deer, turkeys, black bear and even wild hogs have been seen on this tour. Even if there isn’t any wildlife stirring during your flyover of the Cove, the views are still breathtaking. This 90-mile flight is a once in a lifetime experience that cannot be missed! Be sure to bring your camera!
- $449 per person
Time & availability
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Includes Gatlinburg Tour points of interest
- Includes Wears Valley Tour points of interest
- Includes National Park Tour points of interest
- Includes Scenic Special points of interest
What to Look Forward to
Fly from the Sugarlands area all the way to Cades Cove
Spot whitetail deer, turkeys, black bear, and even wild hogs
Unrivaled views of Elkmont, Blanket Mountain, Meigs Mountain, Tremont, and Thunderhead
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- For parties of 1-2 passengers, the maximum total combined weight is not to exceed 500 lbs. If any one passenger weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge is applicable and due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.