$549 per person
From 2-6 people
Deluxe Smokies Tour
Our Spectacular Smokies Helicopter Tour
Offering awe-inspiring views of both the Tennessee and North Carolina sides of the Great Smoky National Park, this helicopter adventure covers almost the entire Tennessee side of the national park. It features approximately 110 miles of breathtaking views featuring some of the oldest landscapes on the planet and soars over Greenbriar Valley, Newfound Gap, Clingmans Dome, Cades Cove, Townsend, and Wears Valley.
Narration by your helicopter adventure guide includes the history of the people who have lived in the mountains, and the ecological threats to the park, both past and present. This tour can also be customized to highlight a specific area of the park you wish to see more of. Due to the unpredictable weather patterns in the higher elevations, your flight route may vary.
- $549 per person
Time & availability
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
What to Look Forward to
Soar over the Greenbriar Valley, Newfound Gap, & the Clingmans Dome
Your knowledgeable pilot will share stories & history of the places we’ll fly over
Enjoy the glorious Wears Valley vistas from the comfort of your helicopter
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- For parties of 1-2 passengers, the maximum total combined weight is not to exceed 500 lbs. If any one passenger weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge is applicable and due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.