$249 Per Person
From 2-6 People
Cross the Bluff Mountain & Tennessee Valley
An Experience to Remember
The Stunning Sugarland Valley
Can’t Decide Between the Wears Valley or Gatlinburg Tour?
With our National Park Tour, you won’t have to compromise. With over 40 years of experience flying in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Scenic Helicopter Tours knows how to make it an experience to remember! The best part, this tour encompasses ALL of our other tours in addition to the national park. Taking off over historic Sevierville, you are instantly greeted with stunning views of the Smokies. Your flight continues over the Pigeon Forge Parkway while taking in all the sights of the surrounding areas as you move southward to Gatlinburg. Once over Gatlinburg, you’ll head west, away from civilization and into the national park boundary! Get your camera ready as this is a very popular area for wildlife viewing with an unrestricted bird’s eye view! Fly over the stunning Sugarland Valley, Fighting Creek Gap, and into the park’s Elkmont community. Rounding out of the Elkmont area you’ll be presented with views of Mount LeConte, Clingmans Dome and Cove Mountain. Then, follow along the Little River to Metcalf Bottoms and the sparsely developed areas of Wears Valley and Walden’s Creek. Your flight route then falls in line with that of the exciting Ridge Runner tour, crossing over Bluff Mountain and into the Tennessee Valley. As you extend across Bluff Mountain, you will fly over Sevier County’s rolling foothills on your return to the heliport.
$249 per person
Time & availability
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
What to Look Forward to
After take-off, you are instantly greeted with stunning views of the Smokies
Fly over the stunning Sugarland Valley, Fighting Creek Gap, and into the park’s Elkmont community
Swing by the Elkmont area and enjoy the spectacular views of Mount LeConte, Clingmans Dome, and Cove Mountain
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.