$349 per person
From 2-6 people
Explore Seldom-Seen Areas
FAA Approved Flights
Knowledgeable, Friendly Pilot
The Perfect Smoky Mountains Helicopter Tour
Want to see more of the heart of the Smokies? Then this is the aerial adventure for you! This 65-mile tour offers spectacular views of areas seldom seen or traveled except by helicopter.
Your tour begins by flying over Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg on your way towards Mount LeConte. This flight features expansive views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park’s higher elevations including Mount LeConte and Clingmans Dome, while also showcasing the Sugarlands Valley, Elkmont and Tremont, and their rich logging history. Your knowledgeable adventure pilot will share a vast array of information about the national park. Your return trip offers views of Townsend, Round Top, Walland Gap, Chilhowee Mountain and the front side of Bluff Mountain.
- $349 per person
Time & availability
Every day from 10 am to 5 pm
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Includes Gatlinburg Tour points of interest
- Includes Wears Valley Tour points of interest
- Includes National Park Tour points of interest
- Sugarlands Visitor Center
- Little River
What to Look Forward to
Unique views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, & Gatlinburg
Delve into the history of the Sugarlands Valley, Elkmont, and Tremont
Incredible panoramic vista of the Great Smoky Mountains
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers.
- For parties of 1-2 passengers, the maximum total combined weight is not to exceed 500 lbs. If any one passenger weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge is applicable and due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.