$119 per person
From 2-6 People
See the Chilhowee Mountain Range
A Definite Crowd Pleaser!
Bluff Mountain Helicopter Tour
An Exciting Flyover of the Chilhowee Mountain Range and Bluff Mountain
This scenic helicopter tour starts with a bird’s eye view of downtown Sevierville and the Tennessee Valley. As the flight progresses, you’ll travel over the foothills of the Smoky Mountains and the outskirts of Pigeon Forge and Waldens Creek with excellent views of the Smoky Mountain National Park. Your journey continues as you round the backside of Bluff Mountain, featuring over 6,000 acres of undeveloped land. While flying low over the treetops, you’ll cross the top of Bluff Mountain where the ridgeline drops away and views go from 100 feet to 80 miles in the blink of an eye. It truly is a sight to see! Heading back in, you’ll follow the sheer, glacier-carved rock cliff side of Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain before soaring across the beautiful rolling foothills as you return to the heliport.
$119 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Includes Mountain Valley points of interest
- Bluff Mountain adventures/ATV tours
- Bluff Mountain Fire Tower
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Knoxville in the distance
What to Look Forward to
Soar high above the Chilhowee Mountain Range
You’ll cross the top of Bluff Mountain where the ridgeline drops away and views extend out from 100 feet to 80 miles
See the sheer, glacier-carved rock cliff side of Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Noise-canceling headphones with full group communications are included with this tour.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.