$89 Per Person
From 2-6 People
See the Stunning Tennessee Valley
Popular Sevierville Helicopter Tour
Our 1st Mountain-Dedicated Flight
Amazing Views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, & Bluff Mountain
A very popular tour with groups wanting to see more of the area’s natural beauty. It offers views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As you take off on your flight out to Bluff Mountain and begin soaring over the Tennessee Valley, you are greeted with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain.
$89 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Sevierville Courthouse
- Sevierville Golf Club
- The wilderness of The Smokies
- Bluff Mountain
- Sugarloaf Mountain
- Knoxville in the distance
What to Look Forward to
Unrivaled views of the Bluff & Sugarloaf Mountains
Sweeping vistas of the beautiful Tennessee Valley below
Around 24 miles of this area’s amazing natural beauty
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Noise-canceling headphones with full group communications are included with this tour.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.