$39 Per Person
From 2-6 People
Bird’s-Eye French Broad River Views
Fly Over Sevier County
Superb Smoky Mountains Backdrop
One of the Best Helicopter Rides in Tennessee
The Lake View Tour is a wonderful way to get your feet wet, so to speak, while experiencing a helicopter flight in the Smokies. Douglas Lake covers more than 28,000 acres across three counties and has over 500 miles of shoreline. This flight will carry you over the French Broad River toward Douglas Dam and up to the edge of Mountain Cove Marina. On clear days there are beautiful panoramic views of the Great Smoky Mountains in the distance.
$39 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Includes River Ride points of interest
- English Mountain
- Boat/jet ski rental areas
- Kyker Korn Maze (seasonal)
What to Look Forward to
Enjoy unobstructed, panoramic vistas from our comfortable helicopter
Get a unique perspective of the hydroelectric Douglas Dam facility
You’ll also have a superb view of the Great Smoky Mountains to the south
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.