Absolutely amazing!!! From the communication, pilot to the actual tour. It was great. Bucket list item checked for sure…I would highly recommend for anyone who loves to make memories and share moments!
$139 per person
From 2-6 People
See the Spectacular City Lights
Sevierville Helicopter Tours
!!/13 through 2/19
Experience The Magic of Winterfest
Experience the magic of Smoky Mountain Winterfest with our Winterfest Night Flight. Soar over the cities of Sevierville and Pigeon Forge for a one-of-a-kind view of the area’s spectacular Winterfest lights. Along the way, your pilot will point out such sites as The Island and Dollywood with over 10 million of twinkling holiday lights. This is the PERFECT view of Winterfest, and without the traffic!
$139 per person
See booking calendar for departure times.
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
Please check booking calendar for available dates
30 miles (approximately)
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- The Island
- Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
- Dollywood (seasonal)
What to Look Forward to
Enjoy an exclusive evening view of the Sevierville & Pigeon Forge city lights
Soar above Dollywood and The Island and watch the evening go by
Jump aboard your helicopter and enjoy the bird’s-eye views from above!
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.
Read What Our Previous Guests Have Said
Came to celebrate my birthday and had an AMAZING time. The customer service here is phenomenal and our driver was very experienced and friendly. If you’ve never done an activity like this I highly recommend!!
This place is amazing! My first time on a helicopter, and Tommy(our pilot) and Jay(our flight attendant) made this an incredible experience! 10/10 would highly recommend, and definitely going back when I’m back in Tennessee!