50 Mile Flight
Locally Made Wine
Mountain Top Landing
Helicopter & Wine Tasting Adventure
Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting and helicopter tour adventure, curated by Point Lookout Vineyards and Scenic Helicopter Tours. Upon arriving, find your way inside the charming Point Lookout Winery, where your curated tasting will take place.
After you had your fill of tasting fine wine and strolling the vineyards Scenic Helicopters will pick you up VIP-style for an intimate 50-mile helicopter tour combining sightseeing and entertainment from above as you gain a new appreciation for the WNC scenery, its vineyards, and the stunning environment from the air.
Your pilot will fly you over Hickory Nut Gap and the Florence Nature Preserve toward beautiful Lake Lure with views of Lake Lure and Lake Lure Dam. Be sure to look for The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa, featured in the film “Dirty Dancing”. As you turn you’ll pass by Chimney Rock, a 315-foot spire overlooking Hickory Nut Gorge and Lake Lure. The tour continues over the valley and along Raven Rock Mountain and the Continental Divide in the Appalachian Mountains on your return to the winery.
This extraordinary date will be unforgettable.
Experience is approx 2 Hours
$795 Per Couple
Time & availability
12PM – Sunset
408 Appleola Road Hendersonville NC
Additional points of interest
- Approx 2 Hours experience
- 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa
- Chimney Rock
- 315-foot spire overlooking
- Views of Lake Lure and Lake Lure Dam
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 2 passengers
- There is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 550 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300lbs call for more information (828) 820-5007
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (828-820-5007) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Noise-canceling headphones with full group communications are included with this tour.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.