$59 per person
From 2-6 People
Stunning Panoramic Views
Fly Over the Douglas Dam
Perfect Year-Round Tour
Our Famous Extended Lake Tour
The Extended Lake Tour includes and extends beyond the Lake View flight. Fly over Douglas Dam and proceed across Douglas Lake, nationally renowned for both largemouth bass and crappie fishing. In the summer, you’ll see sun-glistening views of the water and people enjoying their time on the lake. During the winter, TVA lowers the water level generating electricity, so you’ll have majestic views of exposed islands and coves. As your flight heads southwest, you will see the Great Smoky Mountains in the distance. On this flight, the helicopter climbs to a slightly higher altitude than on the Lake View flight, allowing for greater visibility of the national park.
$59 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Includes Lake View Tour points of interest
- Bass Pro tournaments
- Lighthouse Pointe Marina
- Cowboy’s Seafood Restaurant
- Wildlife refuges
What to Look Forward to
We fly at a slightly higher altitude than on the Lake View flight, allowing for greater visibility of the national park
Enjoy the view of the awesome Great Smoky Mountains in the distance
Amazing photo opportunities in every month of the year!
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.