2 Passenger Minimum
See Biltmore Estate
Superb Views of Looking Glass Rock
Amazing scenic views
The Deluxe Air Tour of Asheville
See it all in this one-hour deluxe tour. Perfect for that special occasion that will sure to impress. Your journey begins as you lift away from the Asheville Airport and head southwest and over the Pisgah National Forest toward Looking Glass Rock, an iconic site visible along the Blue Ridge Parkway. Marvel at the lush forests and mountainous terrain of the Pisgah National Forest as you turn around and travel north towards downtown Asheville and the historic and picturesque Biltmore Estate. And it doesn’t end there. Continue southwestward towards Hickory Nut Gap and beautiful Lake Lure. You’ll pass by Chimney Rock, a 315-foot spire overlooking the lake and Hickory Nut Gorge. The tour continues over the valley along Raven Rock Mountain and the Continental Divide in the Appalachian Mountains on your return to the airport.
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. Thursday – Sunday, year round.
All of our tours depart from
240 Wright Brothers Way
Fletcher, NC 28732
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
- Biltmore Estate
- Lake Julian
- Looking Glass Rock
- Chimney Rock State Park
- Lake Lure
- Hickory Nut Gorge
Customize your own flight. Hourly charters available. Call for details.
Add-on: $29 plus tax photo package airdropped or emailed.
What to Look Forward to
Unrivaled views of the the Blue Ridge Parkway & Pisgah National Forest
Sweeping vistas of the beautiful North Carolina mountain ranges below
Enjoy unobstructed, panoramic vistas from our comfortable helicopter
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 3 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 550 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300lbs call for more information (828) 820-5007
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (828-820-5007) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Noise-canceling headphones with full group communications are included with this tour.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.