$20 Per Person
From 2-6 People
See the Smokies in the Distance
Glide 500 ft Above the Earth
Our Scenic Introduction Flight
Our Scenic Introduction Flight gives passengers the thrill and excitement of flight! Let us show you just how smooth a helicopter is. From approximately 500 feet you will see the beautiful panorama of the Smoky Mountain countryside. The flight path covers approximately 5 miles and is guaranteed to have you ready for another helicopter adventure soon!
$20 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee.
For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Jet boats
- Adrenaline Park
- Horseback riding
What to Look Forward to
Stunning scenery with beautiful photo opportunities
See the Great Smoky Mountains in the distance
A wonderful introduction to a Helicopter Flight
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.