$149 Per Person
From 2-6 People
Fly Over Pigeon Forge & Sevierville
Helicopter Rides Gatlinburg
Local Iconic Landmarks
See Gatlinburg From a Whole New Perspective!
Climb aboard with us and explore Gatlinburg from a new vantage point! Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of downtown Sevierville, the Pigeon Forge Parkway, and downtown Gatlinburg on your way towards Mount LeConte, one of Tennessee’s highest mountains. We suggest you bring your cameras for the flight. As you fly over action-packed Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, your pilot will point out iconic landmarks and popular things to do such as Dollywood, Gatlinburg Sky Bridge, Gatlinburg Space Needle, Anakeesta, and Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies.
$149 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. 7 days a week, year round
All of our tours depart from our heliport, located at 1949 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee. For your convenience, we also have an information/reservations office located at 1965 Parkway in Pigeon Forge.
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- The Apple Barn
- Titanic Pigeon Forge
- Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park
- Comedy Barn
- Gatlinburg Golf Course
- Patriot Park
- Ripley’s Gatlinburg Aquarium
- Ole Smoky Moonshine
- Gatlinburg SkyBridge
- Gatlinburg Space Needle
What to Look Forward to
See Gatlinburg’s Dollywood and spot the Gatlinburg Space Needle from above
Incredible views of one of Tennessee’s highest mountains—Mount LeConte
Unique views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge Parkway, & downtown Gatlinburg
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 6 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 600 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300 lbs an additional charge will be due at check-in. Please call for prices.
- For parties of 3 to 4 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 850 lbs. For parties of up to 6 passengers, the maximum total combined weight should not exceed 1,100 lbs.
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (865-453-6342) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.