$59 Per Person
2 Passenger Minimum
See Pisgah National Forest
Fly: Asheville Regional Airport
Amazing Lake Julian Views
Asheville Introduction Tour
Get ready to check off a bucket list item! Experience the wonder of helicopter flight on this exciting 12-mile journey that takes off from Asheville Regional Airport. This First Flight experience will fly near Lake Julian offering distant panoramic views of what the area has to offer including The Smoky Mountains, Pisgah National Forest, and Downtown Asheville.
$59 per person
Time & availability
From 9 am until sunset, every 30 minutes. Thursday – Sunday, year round.
All of our tours depart from
240 Wright Brothers Way
Fletcher, NC 28732
What to bring
- You don’t need to bring anything apart from your camera/cell phone for taking videos and photos.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and dark-colored clothing for taking better photos.
- Light-colored clothing reflects on the transparent windows and can cause undesirable flares in your photos. This is why it is recommended to wear dark clothing when riding in a helicopter.
- A welcome receptionist to greet you and get you started
- A safety & boarding attendant
- A professional photographer
- One passionate, informative, FAA certified pilot
Additional points of interest
- Biltmore Forest
- Biltmore House
- Antler Hill Village
- Inn at Biltmore
- French Broad River
- Views of downtown Asheville
What to Look Forward to
Unrivaled views of the the Blue Ridge Parkway & Pisgah National Forest
Sweeping vistas of the beautiful North Carolina mountain ranges below
Enjoy unobstructed, panoramic vistas from our comfortable helicopter
Good to Know
- This tour can accommodate up to 3 passengers
- For parties of 1 to 3 passengers, there is a maximum per seat weight limit of 300lbs (total combined weight not to exceed 550 lbs.) If any one guest weighs more than 300lbs call for more information (828) 820-5007
- Note: FAA regulations require that all passengers be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
- Customers will receive a full refund within 24 hours of notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone (828-820-5007) to cancel or inquire about a cancellation(opens in a new tab). No-shows will be charged the full price.
- Noise-canceling headphones with full group communications are included with this tour.
- Tour team gratuities are not included.